Industrial > Minerals & Mining
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS).
- Contribute significantly to team safety by applying safe work practices, effectively supervising and being proactive in the elimination of injuries in the workplace.
- Reporting to Pre Cast Concrete Yard Manager
- Overall responsible for Logistics – Materials/Shipping at the pre-cast concrete yard for the project.
- Provide progress information and prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for incorporation into project reports.
NATURE AND SCOPELogistics for the Pre Cast Concrete Yard
- Planning and scheduling: ensure that the contractor understands and is working in accordance with project priorities.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with Shipping/Logistics/Freight Forwarding teams and the contractor to ensure all logistics-materials/shipping operations run smoothly. (e.g. shipping schedule, loadout date and location, lifting sequence of cargo)
- Ensure all engineering/shipping documentation required is prepared by the contractor ready and available for signoff.
- Ensure materials delivery are well managed to meet the requirements of pre cast contractor/project schedule. Confirm any materials that the contractor may need to purchase which will incur additional cost.
- Provide forecast the delivery of materials (from HO procurement/expediting team) to the pre cast yard.
- Interface and ensure that good communication is maintained with all parties, pre cast yard, precast contractor, site, logistics/expediting/procurement, and freight forwarding contractor etc.
- Liaising with the contractor to ensure timely procurement/shipping/logistics matters.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to safety. - Degree or Trade qualification. - Good knowledge and communication skills. - Experience in construction/mining/oil&gas projects/shipping - Self motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, to ongoing changes within the workplace. - Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and systematically. - Proven field experience - Experience working in Pre Cast Concrete - Experience and adaptable to remote working locations - willing to accept assignments on a rotational basis